1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
686 Posts
Had they not done something, it might have cost more when these tards hit the streets "grieving". I give em a pass on the "worse of two evils defense". I'm glad they held it there rather then here as he was from Gary IN. just to the south of us which is often considered part of Chicago Land.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the family should reimburse the city. Lord knows they have the money.

·
Registered
686 Posts
That would be the correct thing to do IMO. We all pay for our own in one way or another. I'm sure the family feels entitled to the L.A. handout though. It will be interesting to see if all the "fans" step up to the plate.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wish they would have charged for this event.

Anybody want to start a pool on how much is collected? They should of charged $100 a seat to cover the expenses.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Boy, I tell ya. If I lived in LA, I'd be LIVID! So they are out of money and have to increase the sales tax, but they can afford this? I'd be so vocal and at every single council meeting and finding out who authorized this. Especially since I have some time off to do it.

But, since I don't live in LA and rarely even visit (maybe once a year), I couldn't care less. :)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Good time for all the "grieving" stars to put up or shut up.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Just Wait for The Second Stimulus Package...

Hey this was COOL. A Happening! Any damn fool knows money comes from the government.....The government he got cool for a leader...He be giving LA the money from the second stimuli package soon! Don't worry, we're "COOL".

All you gots to do is take the money from the rich......They got the money!

4 million dollars, that ain't nothing....

ADD: The way police, fire and all should be paid is a FLAT SALARY...No OVER TIME..."Protect and serve" as long as I get my over time check! Fireman works one day off two...Police doubling their salaries from over time...Prison guards starting salary $90,000 per year...

55% of GMC and Chrysler are owned by the unions........

You are seeing the Roman Empire right here, right now!

·
Registered
84 Posts
hey this was cool. A happening! Any damn fool knows money comes from the government.....the government he got cool for a leader...he be giving la the money from the second stimuli package soon! Don't worry, we're "cool".

All you gots to do is take the money from the rich......they got the money!

4 million dollars, that ain't nothing....

Add: The way police, fire and all should be paid is a flat salary...no over time..."protect and serve" as long as i get my over time check! Fireman works one day off two...police doubling their salaries from over time...prison guards starting salary $90,000 per year...

55% of gmc and chrysler are owned by the unions........

You are seeing the roman empire right here, right now!
i hope your joking!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Hell that is probably cheap... just a one day affair. How much did OJ's fiascoes cost? :)sphss

1 - 16 of 16 Posts