Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Welcome , Theres several possibilties to consider if you have a YJ or WJ it could have an "energizer" kit and thus have A Place diverter or Turbine trim , If you have an original YJ i could have a limited production Jacuzzzi trim unit You may also simply have a WJ with an early or late Place diverter A photo would be very helpful as said earlier Tom

ps Droops are available only to the WJ and tyhen with an Adaptor ring

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I will get some pics up tomorrow thanks for the info. I know it has a Wedge in it not sure what degree.

The Wedge can only go in a 12wj right?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I will get some pics up tomorrow thanks for the info. I know it has a Wedge in it not sure what degree.

The Wedge can only go in a 12wj right?
If it has a wedge it is most likely a WJ (unless its been "energized" ) Its still tough to say what diverter it is with out a pic Tom

·
Registered
546 Posts
it is a wj, i believe that tom makes an adapter for it that will allow you to run a conventional droop. i'm sure he will wake up and post up soon.:)

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Thanks for the help guys.
as said its an (unconverted) WJ (not energized) with a very early WJ Place diverter. If you were to use one of our Billet adaptors , to install a droop snoot or straight snoot , you would also need to "upgrade" the Place diverter trim as the early WJ/PD's were Jacuzzi specific (where they fit into the nozzle adaptor)
Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts