Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ashamed they are from Arizona and have represented this State.She could not even secure our border and zero appoints her to Homeland Security.Are You Nuts!!? Then watching John McCain tonight,I think he needs to be put out to pasture,he is disgusting and I wish him out ASAP.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I am ashamed they are from Arizona and have represented this State.She could not even secure our border and zero appoints her to Homeland Security.Are You Nuts!!? Then watching John McCain tonight,I think he needs to be put out to pasture,he is disgusting and I wish him out ASAP.

:wtf: Did hell freeze over last night ??? I actually agree with a Jet-Daytona post :shock:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
McCain needed to be put out to pasture after that lackluster, pathetic campaign he ran against Ozero. He had no will to win, no fire in his belly and no courage to call things as they were. In fact in a way I'm glad he didn't win because he didn't have the heart for the job. Listening to him speak is like listening to fingernails scraping a blackboard....Napolitano?....Nothing can be said for that idiot that hasn't already been said.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
McCain needed to be put out to pasture after that lackluster, pathetic campaign he ran against Ozero. He had no will to win, no fire in his belly and no courage to call things as they were. In fact in a way I'm glad he didn't win because he didn't have the heart for the job. Listening to him speak is like listening to fingernails scraping a blackboard....Napolitano?....Nothing can be said for that idiot that hasn't already been said.
McCain's wife owns the largest Bud dealership in the U.S. and life is good with his perks and her having $'s pouring in YAHOO!!

He got a bill passed in Arizona that once a retailer receives the beer it is his and no matter if there is a leaking can there will be NO compensation to the retailer. This is so sickening,she has so much $ and he has more to do than twist arms in Arizona to pass this chicken shit bill.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
McCain's wife owns the largest Bud dealership in the U.S. and life is good with his perks and her having $'s pouring in YAHOO!!

He got a bill passed in Arizona that once a retailer receives the beer it is his and no matter if there is a leaking can there will be NO compensation to the retailer. This is so sickening,she has so much $ and he has more to do than twist arms in Arizona to pass this chicken shit bill.
Buy some real beer then?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

One more reason not to drink Bud and all the more reason to support the craft brewers....Lost Coast Brewery, Deschutes, Alaskan, KBC, Ballast Point, et-al....Life is too short to drink junk beer.:happy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts