Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BGJ is not ready for Scarlata...he is bad business and BGJ should run..fast..of which he isn't capable..:))ThumbsDwn
Oh you just hold on there rattle lips... Maxi has got a pad for your mouth:)Unsure and its a mega maxi. Maybe then it will soak up all the garbage that comes outta your mouth :gas: Onto the next short clip of your all mighty hero jbg trying to decide if he is up for the Sunday mornin stomping he will receive if he steps up to the all mighty bgj! Tony chasing Ben - YouTube

·
Registered
977 Posts
You must have bumped your head in Long Beach a little too hard. ANY jet boat vs a V drive like JBG's is like bringing a lipstick cartridge to a gun fight
just sayin........

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Rank Daddy...it's obvious ol Andy snapped a ligament connected to his brain during a race with you at LB...now we have JRap conducting a full on call out on JBG...this is getting ridiculous...this is a v-drive section of PB...not the gay rights Jet Boat section...

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Oh you just hold on there rattle lips... Maxi has got a pad for your mouth:)Unsure and its a mega maxi. Maybe then it will soak up all the garbage that comes outta your mouth :gas: Onto the next short clip of your all mighty hero jbg trying to decide if he is up for the Sunday mornin stomping he will receive if he steps up to the all mighty bgj! Tony chasing Ben - YouTube
:asshat:please go away...

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
That jet boat does all right starting 10 lengths out and jumping the gun. :)coffee

And Max has raced. I've seen him terrorize nostalgia speed limit racing as well as a taking a few enduro laps back when he was writing the rules. :)Unsure

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You must have bumped your head in Long Beach a little too hard. ANY jet boat vs a V drive like JBG's is like bringing a lipstick cartridge to a gun fight
just sayin........
:coffee-n-news:Dave I might have bumped my head but obviously uve bumped ur mouth a few too many times on..... Oh nevermind I forgot it's small and obviously not working as it's not enough to fill your pie hole! :drool: I get it he is a little Armenian rat:)gay:(

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That jet boat does all right starting 10 lengths out and jumping the gun. :)coffee

And Max has raced. I've seen him terrorize nostalgia speed limit racing as well as a taking a few enduro laps back when he was writing the rules. :)Unsure
:hmmm:I wonder which one of u chokers is more famous:)Unsure U the one pin wonder :homoswitchxo7: or the big Italian elder abuser :sheep1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts