Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATT :|err has created a phone flailex for us today sorry for the inconvenience to anyone trying to call in Tom

temporary "back" line 805 462 3947

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
arrrrrrrhhhhh, i need a steering extension and some jbp tshirts for this weekend:|err check yo pms tom

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
At least the internet is still working otherwise you would not have anything to do. LOL

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
At least the internet is still working otherwise you would not have anything to do. LOL
he said he lost anywhere from 3-5k yesterday cause noone could get threw to him:|err i'd be pissed off too, its his busiest time of yr.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took close to 6 hrs and a dozen phone calls (finally to Corporate cust relations ) to get that mess corrected "Round 2" comes this Friday when the run 3 new lines and the DSL to the new Building :)coffee
Thanks to everyone for your patience during this move (about 80%) now its the Lathe, Mill , computers, tools, benches .....

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
What the heck have you been moving all this time? :D :D :D
He was moving the "Chemical lab" and the Hydroponic "Farming" equipment first. Hence the 3-5 K lost in one day withut phones. The shell company items are secondary. JK

Cy

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
He was moving the "Chemical lab" and the Hydroponic "Farming" equipment first. Hence the 3-5 K lost in one day withut phones. The shell company items are secondary. JK

Cy
lmao:D i'm coming for a visit tom:p

·
Registered
2,510 Posts

Cy
Heck, I'd skip the rest of the business front and just operate out of a P.O. Box.

Tom, DON'T FORGET THE LIGHTS!!!! :))eek:)) :)hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts