·
rollin on the river
1,931 Posts
Hope for a fast recovery! 👍

·
Registered
515 Posts
"F"ed up

Thanks for all the "Get Well" calls, text and Emails. Some of you know and some do not, I was in a bad accident over Memorial weekend in Pismo. I flew off a 15' drop off pinned in 4th gear, it was the worst OH SH!T moment of my life and I paid for it !!! I ended up breaking my back in two places, my wrist and worst of all I blew up my liver with a grade 3 laceration... luckily the bleeding stopped amazingly fast and they didn't have to cut me open. I am still sore as hell and am not looking forward to the 6 week recovery and possible check ups on my liver for another 60 days but I'm alive and am not paralyzed, I am extremely lucky !!! I guess I should have went boating instead:dumb_ass::dumb_ass::dumb_ass:

Thanks again'
Jeff

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the "Get Well" calls, text and Emails. Some of you know and some do not, I was in a bad accident over Memorial weekend in Pismo. I flew off a 15' drop off pinned in 4th gear, it was the worst OH SH!T moment of my life and I paid for it !!! I ended up breaking my back in two places, my wrist and worst of all I blew up my liver with a grade 3 laceration... luckily the bleeding stopped amazingly fast and they didn't have to cut me open. I am still sore as hell and am not looking forward to the 6 week recovery and possible check ups on my liver for another 60 days but I'm alive and am not paralyzed, I am extremely lucky !!! I guess I should have went boating instead:dumb_ass::dumb_ass::dumb_ass:

Thanks again'
Jeff
Great to hear you're OK (in time)

thumbs%20up copy.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts

Thanks again'
Jeff

Been here done that!!! ---- YES BIG OH SHIT! ---- and I was on a Honda Trail 70!!!! Funny though I landed it and went back to camp and was DONE screwing around! It was beer-thirty after that! :yes:

Heal good and Get Well soon Jeff!

·
Registered
377 Posts

Thanks again'
Jeff

We do the sand thing also !! It's a lot of fun but when it bite's it can really hurt !! Glad you going to be OK and still able to talk about it !! Hope you have a fast recovery !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts