Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im using the Jegs Injector scoop. The current mounting set up rattles loose. I Need to make something new...Anyone have pics of their set up?

thanks

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I used to have those problems when i ran the single carbie velocity stack, i did not have a gasket around the base where the stack rested, it would come loose within a half day of boating, once i installed the carb gasket it was no longer a problem!
Not too sure if that is what you are talking about when you say it comes loose?
Todd

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
post pics of what you have river trash, might be able to come up with a solution.

·
Banned
54 Posts
Why don't you go and ask the technician behind the counter at PepBoys where you bought the thing. OOps. Sorry just realized it's a Jegster.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
what if you got rid of the carbs and mounted the injection directly to the tunnel ram
I agree try red lock tite on the two in the hat and lock washers on the two in the back outside the hat and if that doesnt work get rid of the fake hat and put a real one on and repeat above advise.:D

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Scoop

How old is the scoop and what kind of condition is it in..do you have all the parts and do you really want to sell it..

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Big Ones

She comes in handy up here in Idaho. You can put a six pack under each one and never have to go into the cooler. If I'm camping I don't need a tent, I just crawl underneath, stay nice and warm and out of any rain that might fall...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts