Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's a picture I got of Germ testing his new hardware this weekend out in Fort Mojahve...:)devil hahahah

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Thanks for letting the secret tune up out now the chump(the champ) will notice me comming to aha

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
hey, isn't that the van that belongs to dumb and dumber? Wait, nevermind. I got it is germ. To be sure we need to see the wheels!! Looks good off the line germ.

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Thanks for letting the secret tune up out now the chump(the champ) will notice me comming to aha
You don't need that to know your comming:)hand cya in 2 weeks, are you going to be a vendor or will you be boatinghil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
You don't need that to know your comming:)hand cya in 2 weeks, are you going to be a vendor or will you be boating
i figured if i brought doggy treats you would get all exited in your pants and at least your shit box of a boat would stay in site of the cole's rooster tail and as for the drinking when i seeing double you need a wide load sign buddy

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
GERM, I never look back at where I've been. always look to the front thats where I'll be .
Should I comment here?......YUP!
...and when you wave to the left,...keep both hands on the wheel, cuz yer going right!!
Couldn't resist Bobo,....just couldn't resist!:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
GERM, I never look back at where I've been. always look to the front thats where I'll be .
and that will be were im stopped opening a beer waiting for you to get there to put your I'v been hit with a frying pan (X) on that big scoop :)hand

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Are you serious???? Its "Chuck Waggon"! funnier when you get it right! kinda like the whole punchline deal! Nice scoop BTW!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts