Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Pretty classic how he tried to play the old im sick with bi-polar disorder card and didn't know what I was doing but I am ok now.. I hope the judge slams him with some prison time

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Pretty classic how he tried to play the old im sick with bi-polar disorder card and didn't know what I was doing but I am ok now.. I hope the judge slams him with some prison time
You got to give him credit. He was mentored by the best. You know his chosen mo was ran up the ranks before he applied it. I'm betting he barely gets a slap on the wrist and there won't be any mention of restitution.

On a side note, my comment in the open water thread was not directed towards you in the least being what your profession is. Many that do what you do for a living could learn alot on how to project and present themselves from you.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
You got to give him credit. He was mentored by the best. You know his chosen mo was ran up the ranks before he applied it. I'm betting he barely gets a slap on the wrist and there won't be any mention of restitution.

On a side note, my comment in the open water thread was not directed towards you in the least being what your profession is. Many that do what you do for a living could learn alot on how to project and present themselves from you.

Oh I am sure his he was well schooled by daddy who has slipped under the radar for his illegal crap many many years. Jr. just got greedy and careless. I think he will get a nice prison sentence but O will grant him a pardon before he leaves office.

I did not see your post in OW but I certainly respect your opinion which everyone is entitled to have on here. Thank you for the kind words in your post here. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Oh I am sure his he was well schooled by daddy who has slipped under the radar for his illegal crap many many years. Jr. just got greedy and careless. I think he will get a nice prison sentence but O will grant him a pardon before he leaves office.

I did not see your post in OW but I certainly respect your opinion which everyone is entitled to have on here. Thank you for the kind words in your post here. :))THumbsUp
Oh I don't think he slipped under anybodies radar. I think they turn off the radar when the poverty pimp Reverend does his fly-bye's.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Oh I don't think he slipped under anybodies radar. I think they turn off the radar when the poverty pimp Reverend does his fly-bye's.
May very well be the case but at least jr will most likely be behind bars awhile but at a low security federal prison which is like a day camp.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
So, what did he purchase with all those embezzled funds, you ask?

Gold-plated Rolex – $43,350
Children’s furniture – $9,584
Porcelain collector’s items – $1,553
Bruce Lee memorabilia – $10,105
Michael Jackson memorabilia – $14,200
Martin Luther King Jr. memorabilia – $11,130
Michael Jackson hat – $3,900
Michael Jackson & Eddie Van Halen Guitar – $4,000
Malcolm X memorabilia – $2,200
Jimi Hendrix memorabilia – $2,775
Michael Jackson fedora – $4,600
Mink Cashmere cape – $800
Black & Red cashmere cape – $1,500
Mink reversible parka – $1,200
Black fox reversible – $1,500
Chicago politician blowing 3/4 of a million dollars on random sh…tuff – priceless.

·
Registered
499 Posts
What's even more predictable is he will get off and have his own show on MSNBC by next year!!!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Looks like he is going to get 5 years on this deal which is not enough IMO. Anyone want to bet a case of beer that O pardons him if he is still in custody when O leaves office?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wouldn't touch that bet!!!
But he will eventually end up on MSNBC!! Anyone wanna take that bet??? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts