Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yeah keep it up, Please! The Rats and this racist bastard are really pissing everyone off., The so called union supporters were pouring in through a busted window like cockroaches,Great PR LOL

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Got his boy senator harping on it also. And fat Mikey the docu-lie maker is rutting around looking for his next farce of a movie to peddle to the blind left.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Ahhh, the great reverend. What would America be without him?

But Doc... Isn't he a respected man of the cloth? A humble God fearing sinner? Just doing the lords bidding? Spent years preaching from the bible?
I would think you Doc, of all people, would not hold judgment against this phony religious self-righteous charlatan asshole.
Say it ain't so Doc. Tell me he is a good man and that you and Jesus love him :lmao1:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
But Doc... Isn't he a respected man of the cloth? A humble God fearing sinner? Just doing the lords bidding? Spent years preaching from the bible?
I would think you Doc, of all people, would not hold judgment against this phony religious self-righteous charlatan asshole.
Say it ain't so Doc. Tell me he is a good man and that you and Jesus love him :lmao1:
You won't miss a chance to prove how anti-religious you are, will you? Where's your buddy? I'm sure he'll chime in here soon. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Dang, you've got me in a dither on this one. I'ma have to give this some thought. :)

I will note that some Christians don't get too involved in worldly affairs. Some do, and run for office. The Pope, for instance, is also a head of state.
Remember I said that churches that get involved in politics could be taxed.
It would follow that Christians are subject to criticism for their political positions to the extent they engage.
We didn't attack J. Jackson for being Christian, we jeer him on other grounds.
ONLY YOU, Z, immediately jump on the chance to make fun of his and our religion.
Do you hear yourself? Do a search of your posts, and insert the words, "dirty Jew bastard", or "filthy muslim" wherever you have "Christian." See how that sounds. :p:)

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Going to Church no more makes you a Christian then floating on the lake makes you a Boat.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Dang, you've got me in a dither on this one. I'ma have to give this some thought. :)

I will note that some Christians don't get too involved in worldly affairs. Some do, and run for office. The Pope, for instance, is also a head of state.
Remember I said that churches that get involved in politics could be taxed.
It would follow that Christians are subject to criticism for their political positions to the extent they engage.
We didn't attack J. Jackson for being Christian, we jeer him on other grounds.
ONLY YOU, Z, immediately jump on the chance to make fun of his and our religion.
Do you hear yourself? Do a search of your posts, and insert the words, "dirty Jew bastard", or "filthy muslim" wherever you have "Christian." See how that sounds. :p:)

SB, You are exaggerating here!!! I never say "Dirty Christian" Or "Filthy Christian bastard" or anything directly offensive about any religion folks in general. I just think all religions are basically built upon made up myths that are not possible to be true. Now as far as individual so called 'Christians", well guys like Jesse Jackson, most televangelists, pedophile priests, generic hypocrites, etc are asshole con-men in my opinion. I do not consider any honest religious person I know including folks here as bad people. They just have the capacity to believe weird stuff thats all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts