Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
I would roll it!!! Sick lil setup for sure!

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
i love it if i had 200000 to blow i would order up one today

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
If I had 200K to blow, that would be the farthest thing that i would blow cash on! different though, for the 2004th time!:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Truck?

If that is a truck then I am a billionare. I dont see a bed, I dont see any possiblr way to put in a bumper, gooseneck or fifth wheel hitch, there isnt even a roof on the thing. Not that that isnt cool, but it aint no truck, unless your definition of a truck is WAAAAAAY screwed up.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
If that is a truck then I am a billionare. I dont see a bed, I dont see any possiblr way to put in a bumper, gooseneck or fifth wheel hitch, there isnt even a roof on the thing. Not that that isnt cool, but it aint no truck, unless your definition of a truck is WAAAAAAY screwed up.

Looks like its hauling some nice TAIL:D

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
you can get a roof for it its an option on the net, and 60mph on the water thats moving for a anfib. its really funny my wife wants a vet. i want a show truck, we own a dodge, and a jet. its a match made in heaven, besides you buy a expensive ride to get noticed that my friend is going to have lots of heads turning especialy when you steeling other peoples tail right of the backs of there boats, like the video:))eek:))
:)plateJump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts