Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be out of town next week "Taking my Kids (45 & 43) and my Grandkids (23,20, 15, 6,4) Hope they don't whine on "When we going to get there" back on a Houseboat Tue- Fri-
I also will be working on a Addemdium to the O'Bama Health Care Bill, to add Jet Repair to the Bill, as we all know there are some 2 Million Jets not receiving sound check Up's and Repair... Problem is Goverment Employee's might be asked to rule and do the Repair... That should make Tom and a whole bunch happy after... :)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i'll vote for that! i'll be the okla check point:D

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Good call ! Dave then we can get a bunch of overpaid full of Sh*T Senators and Representatives to hash the bill over and add Pork to it over before thier next "Recess" and then they can hold some townhall meetings about it too !!:)hand Tom

have fun on vacation

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Yeah, I vote for FREE jet pump parts for everyone! If the government installs them, the boats will run about 30 mph. They'll work just like his health care plan.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good call ! Dave then we can get a bunch of overpaid full of Sh*T Senators and Representatives to hash the bill over and add Pork to it over before thier next "Recess" and then they can hold some townhall meetings about it too !!:)hand Tom

have fun on vacation
I Know, They would put in a End of Life and require a Fed worker to council you on Letting your Jacuzzi and Panther go to sleep, Like they have for your Grandma, which they said was never in the bill, However yesterday they took it out.... Who needs them old swasticia, hitler broads showing up to confuse there meeting on something they never had in the Bill to begin with, which is why they took it out Yesterday.... Im Confused! :)hand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts