Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
owens gear box with 21's mounts to the back of your block also has lenco drive line.... 1,700.00 obo bob ( 714 ) 615-0644

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
So does it under drive, or over drive the jet. I'd love too see a pic of what it was in.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
This is for someone with a real high RPM race engine in their jet boat to reduce the RPMs down to a more efficient range, correct???

Or is this for someone with a small boat where the engine is positioned on top of pump, so a gearbox is required to connect the pump and engine???

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys sometime life gets in the way of good deals, but as soon as i can get pics up I will again sorry for the delays... and yes its for more hp and less pump rpm..

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
This is for someone with a real high RPM race engine in their jet boat to reduce the RPMs down to a more efficient range, correct???

Or is this for someone with a small boat where the engine is positioned on top of pump, so a gearbox is required to connect the pump and engine???
To add a little more explanation, allows the motor to spin to max power while under driving the pump. Just connecting the motor to the pump would not allow the enging to reach max power...Hopefully that makes sense.

·
1,814 Posts
bob (1)how much further foward do i need to put the motor if i use this set-up , i have a berkley race intake w/ jg? (2) is that everthing neededto function ?(3)how many rpms will it raise my motor? (4) will it act as a jetaway for safty? pm me please, & thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts