Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im calling out all jet boats!!!!...999,418,537,905, etc...where you guys at???...new style racing, must carry a mimimum of 4 people, 100qt ice chest of beer...oh yeah and were racing a mimimum of 5 miles:)devil ...haha whacker guy for life:)hand

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Bitchen boat :)devil , Did you just buy it? I thought, I saw it selling on a different site. anyways Congrats

·
Registered
829 Posts
shoot man, get me a job where you work. :cowdodo:

i was cruising yesterday at the river and this wacker was pulling a tuber and all of a sudden i see him drive by a sand and SNNAAPPPP, i see his wacker lift the boat a foot. i really hope he had an extra prop. :smiley-fish:

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
im calling out all jet boats!!!!...999,418,537,905, etc...where you guys at???...new style racing, must carry a mimimum of 4 people, 100qt ice chest of beer...oh yeah and were racing a mimimum of 5 miles:)devil ...haha whacker guy for life:)hand

I'm in,
How much $
I just need to find me 3 big titted midgets and a cardboard box

·
Retired Air Force
940 Posts
I am sure this boat will beat most jets at top end for 5+ miles with 4 people however in the 1/4 mile you will get smoked. haha jet boater for life:)hand

1 - 20 of 92 Posts