Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have a bimini on your boat. Pics please.
And where can I get one with custom colors in it? Near Ventura county would be best.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What colors do you guys think would look good on this boat? I was thinking white with a black stripe down the middle, but want to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I think a black one would look good on yours, with maybe some white stripes thrown in.

Here is mine

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
And where can I get one with custom colors in it? Near Ventura county would be best.
KingKid ?Covers here in Valencia does them. H e has done a couple of projects for mr and I would go back.661-251-6250;)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Nate,

Steve & Vic's in Castaic do excellent work and they seem to have thier prices in line, they're on Castaic Blvd, right next to Vinny's Pizza.

Give Victor a call, 661-618-0074

Tell him Skip from Bakersfield sent you.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How hot do your seats get in the sun ? You wont be able to breath under a BLACK top.
My seats dont get that hot but i hear what your saying. My carpet is also black. Its going to be hard to pick out a color for this thing.
Maybe a light grey?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts
You could try West Coat Marine Interiors in Perris Ca. off the 215 hwy.
Danny @ 951-453-3300

·
Registered
193 Posts
to me just keeping it somple is looking good!let people see the motor package vs. the paint scheme. keep it all white.just my opinion.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I'd go white with black piping. It could get dirty, but that's ok, water comes out of the hose....:)bulb gray would just look, well, gray, and your boat looks too nice for gray... JMHO

1 - 20 of 29 Posts