Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a get together were its just jets , i was on the river today to many big boats it would be cool if boats under 21foot could all get together :) food for thought :)bulb

·
Registered
981 Posts
The good folks over at the Banderlog Forums usually have a few events during the year. Great people and great fun.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I was thinking something along the lines of something really local for the Sacramento area. Jets and flats would be fun group to get together with. About the only water any more is in the river. 32 Pachanga said something about we could meet at his shop if we did get a group going. He's over near Watt and 80. I could talk to him again.

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
is there a get together were its just jets , i was on the river today to many big boats it would be cool if boats under 21foot could all get together :) food for thought :)bulb
We're doing one at New Melones on the weekend of Sept 19 but it has a twist. From 8am to noon on that Saturday, some of us are having a hot rod boat fishing tournament :p Actually, I can't say it's jets only as there might be a couple of v-drives also.
We're also planning a trip Oct 9-11, probably Berryessa but the location is not set in stone yet, suggestions are being made. Then the annual Thrill in the Chill at Berryessa in Nov, if there's a launch ramp we can all use.
There is also going to be the Halloroost at New Hogan in Oct.

Lots of things happening already.
If you haven't already, you can check out the past events at this link to see a lot of what we've been doing for a few years-
http://www.laidbackboaters.com/

·
Registered
271 Posts
If you haven't already, you can check out the past events at this link to see a lot of what we've been doing for a few years-
http://www.laidbackboaters.com/
Cas,

It seems you guys always have a great time at the Laidback outings! I have already had the pleasure of meeting Slotracer and Heatseaker and they are both great guys. I think this year I may join in on the fun and meet the rest of the group!

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
We try Pony! Over the years it's been a pretty darn good group of people and a real good time. It's always nice to have new people show up to join in too!
There's been a bit of confusion this year due to getting Laid back up and running after a couple of years of semi down time. A few people are already getting their outings together for next year.
A bunch of us have already made reservations for Shasta in 2010, ours are June 23 to the 30th. Usually, reservations do have to be made a year in advance so if you can swing it, try to make it out there.
Looking forward to hooking up!

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
If you go north from Knights landing on sac. river, there is third beach. Alot of real fast v-drives and a few jets!

·
Registered
931 Posts
If you go north from Knights landing on sac. river, there is third beach. Alot of real fast v-drives and a few jets!
What is the closest resort to that place?:)hand:)hand

I am part of the Hot Boat Outlaws. We are about the low pro jet, or vdrives. Always looking for new places and faces. We are all about the boats.

Lok at this link:

www.myspace.com/hotboatoutlaws

·
Registered
3 Posts
we used to have a get together at third (shady beach) in Knights landing this weekend but I don't think anybody has a boat that's running, I will be there though, in my JET boat

·
huge member
232 Posts
Hey Cowboy Mike

Hey Cowboy Mike I went to your myspace shortcut to check it out. I think the orange redish boat is my old boat! anyway nice website.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hey Cowboy Mike I went to your myspace shortcut to check it out. I think the orange redish boat is my old boat! anyway nice website.
Its a southwind I think. Thats Rodneys boat. He had 2 buckets, a bench in the rear. It runs with a blown small block. He is fast. 80mph I think. Thats fast to me!!:)hand

·
huge member
232 Posts
boat

It is a anthony same as southwind if its my old boat. I had it 30 years ago! Never know there where a lot made I am sure. Thanks for the response back.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts