Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Sanderson Headers in South SF/Burlingame did a set of headers for me. The headers were used and the outside came out pretty nice. Reasonbly priced as well. Downside is they can't really clean the inside so it doesn't get coated.
I sent a set of used up chrome bassets to Jet-Hot. They stripped the chrome, cleaned and coated inside and out for around $350. Hassel to ship, but they did a bitchen job.
Good luck...

·
Sanger Hydro
667 Posts
it was 200 for zoomies and 230 for full headers. they sandblast them and clean them before. sorry i forgot to get there numbertoday i will try tomorrow. best work we have seen in a long time. great turn around time. 3 days for a set of zoomies and headers together. they are off of fair oaks blvd

·
Registered
358 Posts
it was 200 for zoomies and 230 for full headers. they sandblast them and clean them before. sorry i forgot to get there numbertoday i will try tomorrow. best work we have seen in a long time. great turn around time. 3 days for a set of zoomies and headers together. they are off of fair oaks blvd
are you talking about AIC 4009 Leos Lane Carmichael 916-9443300

·
Registered
290 Posts
Does Any One Know If You Buy A New Set Of Chrome Headers If They Can Jet Coat Inside And Save The Chrome Finish On The Outside. If It Would Save Chrome From Blueing Or Ruining Chrome When Using ??????

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
are you talking about AIC 4009 Leos Lane Carmichael 916-9443300
these guys did my longtubes for the stang,did a great job
they are near FairOaks Blvd and Manzanita
real close to Motor Machine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts