Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine need entirely new inerds of a Barracuda jet pump, Model BJD-33, I myself never heard of them, who make's them and were can I get parts for it, do any other pump Mgfs. make interchange parts for them. Thanks in advance.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
A friend of mine need entirely new inerds of a Barracuda jet pump, Model BJD-33, I myself never heard of them, who make's them and were can I get parts for it, do any other pump Mgfs. make interchange parts for them. Thanks in advance.
Other parts will fit in there, what exactly failed on it?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other parts will fit in there, what exactly failed on it?
Pretty much everything, Im guessing it started 2 summers ago with the bearing seals in the bowl and just moved forward from there until it completely locked up on him.
He basicly needs everything inside new...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Baracuda was a short lived manufacturer , and as said some Berk/AT parts will interchange call or have your Bud call if Josh or I can help !Tom

·
its just another day
49 Posts
Just picked up a boat with a Barracuda also

Just picked up a Boat with a Baracuda also . Biggest question . How hard would it be to switch this out with a A / T or Berk Pump ? Dont know if the intakes are the same and so on . Thanks

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Just picked up a Boat with a Baracuda also . Biggest question . How hard would it be to switch this out with a A / T or Berk Pump ? Dont know if the intakes are the same and so on . Thanks
The Baracudas and the other jets you mention are very similar and can share alot of the same repair parts , the bolt patterns on the suction to intake are quite somewhat different Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts