Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
wow. i think my lil sister was wearing more beer than she drank.nice tattoo tim. that pretty much sums it up.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
FOCK my dome hurts!! Damn grey hounds. Good seeing every onece again. Its been a while since weve had that group of people together outside of the riv. We need to do it again! :)devil

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
I feel like a champ today. Sounds like you guys poured some gas on the fire last night.:)violent11

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
I think that trip will end up costing me 1700 bucks!!! Better get the family deal..Next time tim leave the skin heads alone next time..

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
WTF did you friggin hoodlums get yourselves into now? I heard Steve was runin at the mouth last night!!!!!!! Seems about rite:D:D:D:):)punch

WOW Have not seen ya in a while!! We had a meet and greet lil dance...You would of loved it..It was like the REAL BOAT RACERS OF ORANGE COUNTY...HAHAHAHA..I think steve has a new girlfriend some RAIDER NATION guy:)sphss

INTAKES.....

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tim leave the skin heads alone next time..
Tattoo's don't scare me to easy, That guy was running at the mouth and then took his shirt off to show me all his scary tats.I was shaking in my boots.. He didnt stand a chance........:):)punch

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
WTF did you friggin hoodlums get yourselves into now? I heard Steve was runin at the mouth last night!!!!!!! Seems about rite:D:D:D:):)punch
u know how i roll. my lil sister had the balls to pour her beer out on my foot..............so i poured my beer out on his shirt. seemed fair! cs19 entered a whole new world of hurt that her lil heart could never have imagined!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts