Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jetter says you v-drive guys are scared...

I've been to Needles before when they have that event. No one would come off the beach to race me. But they say they have some fast boats [vdrives] show up. I just don't know if they float!!!! Pat:D

Ok guys, wicked Pat has openly challenged everyone to a race.

Good thing I paroose the jet section now and then or we could've gone years without knowing about it. :D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Ok guys, wicked Pat has openly challenged everyone to a race.

Good thing I paroose the jet section now and then or we could've gone years without knowing about it. :D
Jerry I just asked Pat in the jet section if he has a place up river from Needles Marina. If he does and he has the brown CP I dusted him and an all white CP some years back with my boat when it had the super stock engine in it. In fact somewhere I have the video of it. They followed me into Needles Marina and we talked a bit. When I pulled the boat out of the water they came up and started looking all over the inside. I asked them what they were looking for. They replied " THE NITROUS BOTTLE". LOL. They couldn't believe I didn't have nitrous and that the engine was only 430 ci...

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Jerry I just asked Pat in the jet section if he has a place up river from Needles Marina. If he does and he has the brown CP I dusted him and an all white CP some years back with my boat when it had the super stock engine in it. In fact somewhere I have the video of it. They followed me into Needles Marina and we talked a bit. When I pulled the boat out of the water they came up and started looking all over the inside. I asked them what they were looking for. They replied " THE NITROUS BOTTLE". LOL. They couldn't believe I didn't have nitrous and that the engine was only 430 ci...

Billy are you sure it wasnt one of Gordys 500ci SS motors?:)hand

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
pat is in serious trouble here. for a guy whos been around boats for so long you'd think he'd know better. lol

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Musta been in your younger years when there was less of you? :D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
We jetters (i am a v drive guy too) were to send a jet boat down we surely would send something faster then a 90mph wicked. No offense Pat. I've been to a bunch of Billys deals and if your going to go down and play bring some hardware lots of fast boats.
I can say one thing though the fastest boat at the last outing I went to was a jetboat.:)devil See you at the show.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Billy lets race your ski boat against mine... I will break you off like granola bar...:|err:D
Lord know you have plenty of them...you should start eating them again....

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
We jetters (i am a v drive guy too) were to send a jet boat down we surely would send something faster then a 90mph wicked. No offense Pat. I've been to a bunch of Billys deals and if your going to go down and play bring some hardware lots of fast boats.
I can say one thing though the fastest boat at the last outing I went to was a jetboat.:)devil See you at the show.
...Don't let ****** suck you guys in. They have plenty of fast/quick suck boats and you don't want to get involved here.....Tom Peterson, ******, Mike, Steve, and a couple of others will break you off a piece real quick. Serious equipment up river..:)devil

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
...Don't let ****** suck you guys in. They have plenty of fast/quick suck boats and you don't want to get involved here.....Tom Peterson, ******, Mike, Steve, and a couple of others will break you off a piece real quick. Serious equipment up river..:)devil
Hopefully Tony C shows up, he is the king of AHA quin:)devil

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Joe,

How is the white boat? See ya in Needles.:D If you are up for it you can take the Kboat for a spin!
Broke a valve spring at world finials and haven't even taken it in yet. Need to get it in soon season almost here. Plan on squeezing it this year,should be interesting how it runs on the juice.: Might have to take you up on the k sounds fun.:)devil

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Sh!t Billy lay off the Big Mac's and you to could have a fast boat:D

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts

·
3,246 Posts
Hopefully Tony C shows up, he is the king of AHA quin:)devil
I was at his house sat. I'm trying to get him to bring the White Trash to needles

·
Banned
61 Posts
? you don't work on your own stuff ?
Here in calexico we work on our stuff in the parking lots of pep boys, kragen etc. The property owners gives us large parking lots to change oil, fluids and even drop our filters without cleaning up. I love ustados unidos!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts