Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest "music" video dishonering Charlton Heston (RIP) as well as Gun owners and country folks is a real piece of work , video pretty much sums him up !:angry:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
What a douchebag

·
Registered
975 Posts
Dumb And Dumber is all he has. The dude is not funny, and apparently he's a Douche too !!

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Now you guy are something else,hell there is two of ya...........one hit it and the other stuff something in her mouth..........then send her back:happy:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Now this is just my opinion........I say all the bastards that don't like our country and what we do here,including anyone in Washington.......They can kiss our Red,White,and Blue asses,and go find another country to live in that suits them and I will pay for two plane tickets ONE WAY.........:stir:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Now this is just my opinion........I say all the bastards that don't like our country and what we do here,including anyone in Washington.......They can kiss our Red,White,and Blue asses,and go find another country to live in that suits them and I will pay for two plane tickets ONE WAY.........:stir:
I agree. Its like Mexicans coming here and then protesting our system and whining about inequality. Go fix your own fucking system.
If you admire N Korea's system, MOVE! But stop trying to import that slave system here. At some point you leeches are going to get caught with your hand in the cookie jar once often and lose a hand.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts