12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
The same thing all the other Libtards were doing, laughing and making them up! Hypocracy 101!

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
who's bright idea was it to hand that jack off a mic? even as a kid to watch that man talk with his mannerisms made me want to punch him.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I wonder who the rascist was when President Carter was a Deacon in a "Whites Only" church for all those years, including the time when he was Gov and Pres elect??:)sphss

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I wonder who the rascist was when President Carter was a Deacon in a "Whites Only" church for all those years, including the time when he was Gov and Pres??:)sphss

That does not count according to the Libtards!!!!!:)sphss

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I wonder who the rascist was when President Carter was a Deacon in a "Whites Only" church for all those years, including the time when he was Gov and Pres elect??:)sphss
He's not racist, he's a democrat.
It's exactly like "a woman cannot commit sexual harassment to a man, because they don't have the position of power.

Smilin' Jimmy boy has shown himself to be quite the Anti-Semite the last few years.
Might be Clown472/Alkyfaggin/Shaft's daddy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... :)bulb

·
Registered
854 Posts
Was listing to this pukebag on the radio today and i just kept think'n how he has that "make me want to punch ya in the f%#k'n mouth voice" that clinton has.:D Rant over, carry on.:)

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Rush proclaimed Jimmy as "America's Hemmorhoid" on air today......A very fitting and apt description of Chavez and Castro's good bud.:|err

1 - 10 of 10 Posts