Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to fill about 15 positions in the next 30 Days. I am looking for Class Class A, B, C drivers. Drivers must have clean driving records and have Route experience. I need warehouse personel for warehouse and order pulling. I also need a Inventory Coordinator (buyer). I need people with great work ethic that are dedicated and loyal. I will train and provide a great work enviornment.

Driving positions DOE $10-$14
Warhouse $9-$12
Inventory Coordinator (buyer) $35k-$50k.

Please p.m. me so u can send me a resume.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I am looking to fill about 15 positions in the next 30 Days. I am looking for Class Class A, B, C drivers. Drivers must have clean driving records and have Route experience. I need warehouse personel for warehouse and order pulling. I also need a Inventory Coordinator (buyer). I need people with great work ethic that are dedicated and loyal. I will train and provide a great work enviornment.

Warhouse $9-$12
Inventory Coordinator (buyer) $35k-$50k.

Please p.m. me so u can send me a resume.

Thanks!
can you pm a number...I have my kid going to college down there..needs a job

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
$10-$14 for a class A? Let me respond with F THAT! That's disgusting. Might as well slap some 24 grit on one of these and give them a ride.

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
$10-$14 for a class A? Let me respond with F THAT! That's disgusting. Might as well slap some 24 grit on one of these and give them a ride.

I don't think he was asking you for your f*&^ing opinion. Yankee POS!

·
Promoting pollution
267 Posts

Warhouse $9-$12

Drive your RATTLETRAP truck for that wage????????????????????????????????????

MANUAL Forklift operator??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't plan on anyone setting their alarm clock to wake up early to apply for your "JOBS" unless English ISN"T their primary language.

Pump

·
Registered
588 Posts
Not to be an ass, but it is a job! I know it would belittle you to work for that wage so stay on unemployment and see how that works for ya! Thats the problem with people now adays, how about take the job and bust ass and PROVE you are worth more! Flame on.:)hand

·
Registered
939 Posts
jobs

Those are actually starting wages for the industry. Blast it all you want but I bet he gets lots of applications. There's lots of folks without jobs right now. We have drivers coming in every day, and calling daily looking for work. Luckily we have been hiring very experienced drivers and paying more for them. I'd rather take a 20 year veteran driver than a newbie. Leaves no one o hire the new recruits. Lots off unemployed construction workers got thier class A license, and still can't find a job. Filling $15.00 driver jobs in this economy, No Problem!

Jerry

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

Warhouse $9-$12

Drive your RATTLETRAP truck for that wage????????????????????????????????????

MANUAL Forklift operator??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't plan on anyone setting their alarm clock to wake up early to apply for your "JOBS" unless English ISN"T their primary language.

Pump
Maybe you two can start a Union to protect his workers. Then when he has to raise his prices to cover the additional cost you can bitch about that too even though you are not actually his employee or customer.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Maybe you two can start a Union to protect his workers. Then when he has to raise his prices to cover the additional cost you can bitch about that too even though you are not actually his employee or customer.
The unions can suck a fat one, they're a complete joke. What do I care about his employees? For someone to come on here and say I'll pay shit, tells me he doesn't care about his employees either. Maybe he's ok with being the stepping stone in someone's career? Trucking has one of the highest turnover rates of any industry because of crap like this.
For a newb, MAYBE $15 an hour to start. It's hard for a year one or year two driver to make bank, but we start our first year class B guys well over that.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
The unions can suck a fat one, they're a complete joke. What do I care about his employees? For someone to come on here and say I'll pay shit, tells me he doesn't care about his employees either. Maybe he's ok with being the stepping stone in someone's career? Trucking has one of the highest turnover rates of any industry because of crap like this.
For a newb, MAYBE $15 an hour to start. It's hard for a year one or year two driver to make bank, but we start our first year class B guys well over that.
Not all jobs make make. Paramedics make about the same and they are saving lives. You don't like the pay for the job, you don't have to take it. Sounds like a good opportunity for for someone fresh out of high school or maybe someone looking to change career paths.

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
Mod:

Wet tone it down please. We DON'T need the name calling & mean spirited posting on here. If you don't like the wage there's a way to communicate that, OR just pass on commenting if you can't control the above.

Comment:

I just returned from a country where a good wage is $15 a day and I know there are millions of people in this country that have zero income and would love most any job right now. Its certainly not for everyone but you won't starve to death on it either.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I think I may have been the first one to see and respond to this job offer. I have a 21 year old son who was being butt raped in the construction industry. He was being paid considerably more per hour, but was driving several hundred miles a week for work. Some weeks maybe 60 hrs, mostly night work doing store remodels, then nothing for weeks. Then maybe a 20 hr week but having to drive 90 to 120 each way. Point is, like it or not, its a "buyers market" right now. My son jumped at the opportunity to apply for steady, local work. He said he would rather push a broom and do warehouse work for 9-10 bucks an hour than wear a paper hat and ask "Would you like ketchup for your fries." There's not much else here in So Cal if you don't have a marketable skill to offer especially if you're young. Try being 21, out of work, living at home because you have no other choice. I know hes been humbled because he doesn't even have the money to take a girl out for a cheap dinner. And, oh bye the, he'd rather work than sit on his ass and collect unemployment. These are the times we live in.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Mod:

Wet tone it down please. We DON'T need the name calling & mean spirited posting on here. If you don't like the wage there's a way to communicate that, OR just pass on commenting if you can't control the above.

Comment:

I just returned from a country where a good wage is $15 a day and I know there are millions of people in this country that have zero income and would love most any job right now. Its certainly not for everyone but you won't starve to death on it either.
Rex, it's pretty sad that you'll see me 'name calling', but of course turn a blind eye to the dummy that started off with Yankee POS? What a f'ing joke. As for my comment, it's just that, a comment. I don't have to agree, and obviously, I think his offer is pure crap and embarrassing.

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
Rex, it's pretty sad that you'll see me 'name calling', but of course turn a blind eye to the dummy that started off with Yankee POS? What a f'ing joke. As for my comment, it's just that, a comment. I don't have to agree, and obviously, I think his offer is pure crap and embarrassing.
Wet I know this is far from the first time you have been warned. The message applies to everyone though. The mean spirited jump in your face type responses aren't wanted here and they do nothing for the forum. Everyone needs to realize that and chill when they post. Be nice, it is not that hard.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Wet I know this is far from the first time you have been warned. The message applies to everyone though. The mean spirited jump in your face type responses aren't wanted here and they do nothing for the forum. Everyone needs to realize that and chill when they post. Be nice, it is not that hard.
No kidding. I've been warned, banned, hand slapped, etc. Is this another one? My reply to bear was simple, but some douche calls me a pos and I'm getting crap for my rebuttal?

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts

I didn't think my message was that tough to comprehend. :confused:

If you guys want to argue and be assholes to each other go to some other forum and do it. This one is tired of people being assholes.

This thread is now closed as it is going nowhere productive. OP feel free to start a new one on the subject if you like.

In fact on second thought I'll just start one for you here in a minute and this one can live in the land of gws.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.