Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some openings. Looking about mid 40's. May not be for any of you ballers, but if you know of someone who would be a fit...

Service and Sales Technician ( Route)

Auto-Chlor System is a financially sound, growth oriented 70-year + company that is a leader in the restaurant service/equipment industry. We provide the highest quality of service, equipment and chemicals to restaurants nationally.

THE POSITION
Auto-Chlor currently has open the position Route Service/Sales Technician in our
Riverside branch. This is one of the busier territories in the United States. This position entails a great deal of responsibility in the areas of customer relations, service and organizational skills. You must be hands-on and like to fix equipment and talk with customers. This is an entry-level position with the growth potential of going into Sales or Management.

THE REQUIREMENTS
A successful candidate(s) should have the following qualifications:
•Strong Mechanical Aptitude
•Strong customer service
•Strong organizational skills/time management skills
•Good driving record

Auto-Chlor System offers a competitive salary and a fun environment without being tied to a desk. We provide an outstanding benefits program that includes a savings plan, profit sharing plan program, 401k, Medical/Dental/Life and much more.

If you are a self-motivated individual with a customer service orientation e-mail your résumé to [email protected] or fax to 951-682-2306.
Auto-Chlor is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
www.autochlorsystem.com

Key Words: Technician, Maintenance, Route Sales, Mechanic, Plumber, Courier, Driver Installer, Rebuilder, Entry Level, Repair
Related Industries: Pest Control, Water, Uniforms, Food Service, Plumbing, Car Repair, Body Shop, Medical Devices, Delivery

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very cool of you to post this position here!
I'm sure there may be someone here that may fit the bill and out of work or looking for a change.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool of you to post this position here!
I'm sure there may be someone here that may fit the bill and out of work or looking for a change.
Thanks. You never know who will be the right fit. I just hired an 18 year old kid who is going to blow everyone out of the water.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I know of some stoners that need work. Should I send em your way?:p

·
Registered
911 Posts
It is scary but there are real jobs out there. Just have to search hard and find them before they get filled. Not easy but possible.
I went through a partial interview for this position a month or so ago. I was called back the morning of the second interview and told the job was being filled by an employee from another location.
Should I send another resume... Or assume I didn't make the cut?

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
I went through a partial interview for this position a month or so ago. I was called back the morning of the second interview and told the job was being filled by an employee from another location.
This is a very interesting question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Why do you think I'm looking so hard! That's already the kind of applicants I get in Riverside. :D
I just figured Shag and Scoob could use the company.:D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know who you are or who you interviewed with or anything like that. Send me the details in a PM and I can maybe let you know a bit more. I can say that I did hire someone but I still have openings. I didn't call anybody and tell them that. HR handles it. Normally HR handles the phone screen and first screening interview etc. and if it seems well then they'd have you take a couple of assessments. If those look good then they'll have you come back to meet me. If I like the candidate then I'll put them on a ridealong and also have them meet my Regional Manager and the COO. Seems lengthy but we try and get it done within a couple of weeks with the right candidate. I would assume you didn't make the cut but I don't know the details. I'm sorry. I am looking for people hard so there are opportunities but we need the right candidates for these positions. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. If someone from here mentions me that doesn't mean they will get hired. But it certainly might help to at least get a call back and possibly first interview and not be overlooked. This job is very cool for the right person but the company has been around for a very long time and knows what works. The job is a cross between a route technician (drive to places and do maintenance and fix stuff) and sales. Have to resign customer leases on the machines and have to get them to buy our other cleaning products like floor cleaners, degreasers, window cleaners etc. It can be really fun. I have fun when I go on route with my guys or when I go run a route by myself. The good thing is the more you sell that stuff the more money you make.

Little bit lengthy but I hope that answers yours or anybody elses question.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Why do you think I'm looking so hard! That's already the kind of applicants I get in Riverside. :D
Yea, I'm from Riverside and yes, my GF has one at home right now at the ripe age of 24. Can he come in at 1 when he wakes up, but he needs his nap a couple times a day. Too bad its not a night job, he likes to stay up all night. No drug test right. If so, I'm sure his mom would help him out:)hammers

·
Registered
911 Posts
I don't know who you are or who you interviewed with or anything like that. Send me the details in a PM and I can maybe let you know a bit more. I can say that I did hire someone but I still have openings. I didn't call anybody and tell them that. HR handles it. Normally HR handles the phone screen and first screening interview etc. and if it seems well then they'd have you take a couple of assessments. If those look good then they'll have you come back to meet me. If I like the candidate then I'll put them on a ridealong and also have them meet my Regional Manager and the COO. Seems lengthy but we try and get it done within a couple of weeks with the right candidate. I would assume you didn't make the cut but I don't know the details. I'm sorry. I am looking for people hard so there are opportunities but we need the right candidates for these positions. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. If someone from here mentions me that doesn't mean they will get hired. But it certainly might help to at least get a call back and possibly first interview and not be overlooked. This job is very cool for the right person but the company has been around for a very long time and knows what works. The job is a cross between a route technician (drive to places and do maintenance and fix stuff) and sales. Have to resign customer leases on the machines and have to get them to buy our other cleaning products like floor cleaners, degreasers, window cleaners etc. It can be really fun. I have fun when I go on route with my guys or when I go run a route by myself. The good thing is the more you sell that stuff the more money you make.

Little bit lengthy but I hope that answers yours or anybody elses question.
I appreciate your response and advertisment here. PM sent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts