Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You wheeled the flatty like a champ! Good job on running 8.0s
Now go to the store buy some For Sale signs and dump the squirt boats.:D

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Does anybody have any pics of that Cole running this last weekend ?? Thats one clean ride.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You wheeled the flatty like a champ! Good job on running 8.0s
Now go to the store buy some For Sale signs and dump the squirt boats.:D
Thanks Tony stole the play out of your book. Had a blast driving the flat and will race once or twice more. Fixed the shifter problem so should be ready.
Thanks for the advice about the fine line definitely will keep it below the line but it sure feels good flirtin with it.:D

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Zipper ! Thats a good looking Cole.
We need to do a little work on your seat placement:)bulb
You are sitting too much "in" the boat instead of "on" the boat.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
We need to do a little work on your seat placement:)bulb
You are sitting too much "in" the boat instead of "on" the boat.
We also need to do something about my shut downs. Seem sketchy,don't know if its me or the boat. Probably me,get better so you can drive it and give me a for sure answer.:)devil

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Its getting squirlly and hopping. Tried blurping the throttle and I'm all the way out of the down but still sketchy. I was thinking I need a little more spring pressure because at shut down it might be sucking the plates down?
Probably me but would like to know for sure so I can make the necessary changes.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Its getting squirlly and hopping. Tried blurping the throttle and I'm all the way out of the down but still sketchy. I was thinking I need a little more spring pressure because at shut down it might be sucking the plates down?
Probably me but would like to know for sure so I can make the necessary changes.
needs a pop off valve.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts