Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell your wives/girlfriends be careful when jogging in Corona 4 women have been attacked and my wife was the first one (across the street from Santiago high school on foothill @ 10:00 am. heads up

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
That is very bad news...sorry she had the trouble. And I hope she will be OK.

In the past I had bought a treadmill for my wife because I could not always go with her. That is always a concern and it shouldn't have to be that way.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Bump back for all the Coronians here. Sorry to hear that Andre.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes she is doing fine, she was running with headphones on guy came up behind her reached around her grabed her boobs and lifted her off her feet (reached around like your going to crack someones back) and started moaning and groaning like dry humping her from behind then dropped her. He took off the other direction and down a side street. She freaked sprinted home called her brother (Lieutenant @ Corona PD) they sent up about 5-6 squad cars looking but couldn't find anyone.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Yes she is doing fine, she was running with headphones on guy came up behind her reached around her grabed her boobs and lifted her off her feet (reached around like your going to crack someones back) and started moaning and groaning like dry humping her from behind then dropped her. He took off the other direction and down a side street. She freaked sprinted home called her brother (Lieutenant @ Corona PD) they sent up about 5-6 squad cars looking but couldn't find anyone.
I heard about this from Corona PD friends last week....

People are fawking twisted..WTF?:):)punch:mad:

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts

Special Operation time..!!sounds like time for Corona to put a female "bait" officer out there posing as a jogger. Oh wait, budget cuts.....

*jokes aside, i am glad she is ok!*

·
Registered
656 Posts
Special Operation time..!!sounds like time for Corona to put a female "bait" officer out there posing as a jogger. Oh wait, budget cuts.....

*jokes aside, i am glad she is ok!*
I'm glad you posted this because my wife jogs up that way. As far as Corona PD. I don't think they could find their....well nevermind. I have a HUGE problem with them right now. Bunch of idots that do not know how to do the job right and protect their citizens. My attorney is getting something together for them right now. They have cost me alot of money and grief...rant over

1 - 8 of 8 Posts