Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We met John at the dealership today as we bought a camry for my wife. Great pricing, great service, and an all around easy purchasing experience thanks to John. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a Toyota. I'll post pix tomorrow.
THANKS JOHN

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
We met John at the dealership today as we bought a camry for my wife. Great pricing, great service, and an all around easy purchasing experience thanks to John. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a Toyota. I'll post pix tomorrow.
THANKS JOHN
he's a nice guy, did he give your wife a tank top to wear to bed?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
No, we didn't get that on the due bill! WHAT THE HELL JOHN?
I will give the one that is in my garage, i used it the other day to clean up the jack and coke I spilled on the corner of my pool table. sorry John, it was the closest thing I had. It even has the tag on it still.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Someone here turned us on to John when the BIL was looking for a truck, they went out to see him, the guy was with out a doubt a class act, he busted his ass to sell them the truck, but they didnt have one in stock, he was ready to beat anyone's deal, even called afterwords and thanked me for the reference.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya we had a good experience with John as mentioned above. It was basically a here is the car you want and this is the best I can do on your trade and this is the best purchase price I can give you on the car and your rebate $$$$ is $2,000. Cut and Dry

I had a bad experience at Corona's Toyota dealership with the wife on Sunday, they were only offering me $1,500 in rebates ON THE EXACT SAME CAR and were haggling the shit out of me. They were really annoying so we left. I actually called John while I was sitting in the showroom floor at Corona Toyota because I remembered we had a insider to Toyota through PB.

Thanks again John for a great experience STAY AWAY from Corona Toyota!

·
Registered
151 Posts
John is the man, He gave us a hell of a deal and we have nothing but good things to say about our eperience dealing with him and the staff @ San Bernadino.

·
Registered
258 Posts
THANKS JOHN

What a Camry thought you were a baller??? :)hand I 'm glad you got your priorities right new motor for the boat first then a car. If my wife knew how much $ I spent on the boat she would want a BMW , We had a Camery for a few years they are good cars. Its just hard to drive a small car after driveing a lifted truck.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my wife works out of the house so she doesn't exactly go anywhere on a day to day basis; however, we are talking about kids which is going to F up my boating time :|err, but we can't have a kid with a single cab tacoma.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well my wife works out of the house so she doesn't exactly go anywhere on a day to day basis; however, we are talking about kids which is going to F up my boating time :|err, but we can't have a kid with a single cab tacoma.
Thanks for the props James, you and Jen will be very happy with the car.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Same here....John helped my daughter into a Scion and it couldn't have been an easier transaction....:)

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts