Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
His Coaching days are far from over.ESPN will keep him busy untill a team is smart enough to hire him.:D

·
River Rat
337 Posts
Tony Kornhole (err Kornheiser or whatever).... That guy was horrible....

I always liked Gruden, even when he coached for the raiders....

·
Registered
762 Posts
He's a great addition to that team. I really liked those 3 together. On the other hand, the Young, Golic and Greenberg combo was terrible. I like all three of those guys, but it just didn't seem to flow very well.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
He's a great addition to that team. I really liked those 3 together. On the other hand, the Young, Golic and Greenberg combo was terrible. I like all three of those guys, but it just didn't seem to flow very well.
x2 on that combo.. yuk. I thought Golic was very good. Young sounded real nervous.. I think I'll give him a few more weeks, but Greenie.. I don't think so.. I like Mike and Mike in the morning, but....Not so much on MNF..

·
Registered
112 Posts
x2 on that combo.. yuk. I thought Golic was very good. Young sounded real nervous.. I think I'll give him a few more weeks, but Greenie.. I don't think so.. I like Mike and Mike in the morning, but....Not so much on MNF..
Greenberg sucked! I actually put the game on mute cause of that guy.
Gruden was a great addition for MNF :)devil

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
"Chucky" was a huge improvement over Corn-holio.........Corn was worse than Dennis Miller :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts