Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus who made this fool and representative of our country ? Oh thats right, No-Bama did...!! Thanks Obama, Kerry looks like a fool on the news... And just offered Egypt hundreds of millions of dollars in aid. Last I heard, we were in debt too ??? Keep on spending Obama..!!!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
He just stood there like a complete idiot when Karzi accused the US Military of atrocities. He still has no respect for the military. Remember how he sold out all his friends for political gain when he lied about things that happened in Vietnam. He spent more time filling out paperwork for a purple heart after sustaining a splinter wound than he did seeing action.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
He just stood there like a complete idiot when Karzi accused the US Military of atrocities. He still has no respect for the military. Remember how he sold out all his friends for political gain when he lied about things that happened in Vietnam. He spent more time filling out paperwork for a purple heart after sustaining a splinter wound than he did seeing action.
Man O'War horse face Kerry is a non patriotic opportunistic worthless piece of horse shit. What a slap in the face to all who served in Viet Nam.
:|err

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Man O'War horse face Kerry is a non patriotic opportunistic worthless piece of horse shit. What a slap in the face to all who served in Viet Nam.
:|err
He is nothing more than the dimbulb's version of McCain. Except Mccains wife would be a little easier to sleep next too. But they are both male whores.

It would take an iron dick to hit this. Look me straight in the face Mr. Kerry, and tell me money and power had nothing to do with it. If there was ever a couple that USE each other, this is it.
She used him to get her ass into DC and he used her money to do it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts