Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason FOX and Hannity thinks he is a viable interview:hmmm:

He is a disgust,could not even run a Campaign from Start to finish.

I assume wanted the $'s and sucking off that, and his Wife's$

:))ThumbsDwn

His OPINION is IRRELEVANT!!:))ThumbsDwn

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Kind of harsh huh?

How about you sit in an F-4 or A-6?we blow up the one right next to you. You sit in it 5 minutes minutes with the entire aircraft carrier on fire around you. When you realize no one can get you out you jump into the fire and run off. A few months after that we fly you over Hanoi and shoot you down. You spend more time as a POW than any other American. We torture you relentlessly. And bring you back to let it soak in for 40 years.

Then you can pass judgement.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Kind of harsh huh?

How about you sit in an F-4 or A-6?we blow up the one right next to you. You sit in it 5 minutes minutes with the entire aircraft carrier on fire around you. When you realize no one can get you out you jump into the fire and run off. A few months after that we fly you over Hanoi and shoot you down. You spend more time as a POW than any other American. We torture you relentlessly. And bring you back to let it soak in for 40 years.

I agree. I find it hard to chastise the man. He has EARNED the right to say what he pleases, right or wrong, in my opinion.

He has certainly sacrificed everything to allow us to bitch.

A bumper sticker I always though was pretty somber "If you can read this, thank a teacher, if you can read this in English, thank a soldier"

I have never served.

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
His campaign sucked, the alternative was worse, but you know, last week or so he was on the news and the interviewer asked about him running a dirtier campaign and who made the mistakes, or something to that effect.

Sen McCain said, "If any mistakes were made, they were mine" He went on to saying Pain was a good choice and he still thinks it was a good choice.

Either way, for a person to take responsibility for something, good or bad, speaks volumes about character.

At least in my book.

Brian

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

Your literally "retarded" (is that the PC term?) posts never cease to amaze and slightly entertain me.

HIS opinion is irrelevant? How relevant do you think your opinion is over someone like John McCain??

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
John McCain's turds are more relevant than Jet Daytona. In addition to his valuable turds, John McCain also owns 3 boats while Jet Daytona owns none. Kinda makes one wonder why Jet Daytona posts here at all.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts

This is why his opinion matters.
Here's another reason his opinion matters.

United States Senate Committee on Armed Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
McCain called Sean Hanity out on is view of who controls Libya and JD got butt hurt.

I find it interesting you few are the only ones who feel he deserves any time on his opinion.To say his time in a prison camp.or injured in the War is a lame excuse for his disgrace of a campaign.I ask if he is so wonderful,can anyone explain/defend what he called a campaign? I believe he took the $'s and ran.Flame on!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I find it interesting you few are the only ones who feel he deserves any time on his opinion.To say his time in a prison camp.or injured in the War is a lame excuse for his disgrace of a campaign.I ask if he is so wonderful,can anyone explain/defend what he called a campaign? I believe he took the $'s and ran.Flame on!!:rolleyes:
Did you conduct a poll or survey on who cares?

I ask, do you have any proof ?

John Mc Cain and Sarah Palin both have done more for this country than either you or I. If I'm wrong, please, show me what you have done.

Sean Hannity can make money off of interviewing John McCain, and John McCain is the bad guy?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
So you're butthurt over him losing then? Because 4 years ago your lips were attached to John McCain's ass.

Look up the term "Fair Weather Friend".

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
John McCain's candidacy wasn' t dirty enough to win. It's really that simple. Barry's was.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
He had Sara which helped bring him down... ;) Mitt's gonna loose the election all on his own... :D

I hope not for the sake of the US and for your sake because you won't have a job to go to. Be careful what you wish for! Is that what you want?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
He had Sara which helped bring him down... ;) Mitt's gonna loose the election all on his own... :D
The "bet" offers still stand.:)bulb

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts

Obviously you fail at reading. I linked the Intelligence committee and the Arms committee that he is on. He basically "Has a need to know" on every issue and is probably briefed on nearly ever aspect of our Defense. He will also be chair of one of the committees if Republicans do well in this upcoming election.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
No, he had the media to help bring him down. He also had the news media to help him bring down Hildabeast. Now the propaganda ministry is even stronger. So much for the 4th estate. Unfortunately, these fools don't realize that if they get what they want, they will hove no control as to what they report.

Did you know that the Administration has gone to Google to ask that they shut down the anti-Muslim video? While I may not agree with what a minister posts on Youtube, the fact that the administration believes that they can contact a private sector corporation and ask that one person's 1st amendment right be denied tells me what this administration thinks of the constitution. And if you think that this video was the ignition source for the middle east explosion, you're very misguided. This has been planned for a while.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Kind of harsh huh?

Best quote I have ever seen on here....:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 35 Posts