Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see you are back to your mindless, zero content thread starts.
\
Do You Have A Life? or just lurk in here and continue to make ignorant statements? I find it quite ODD you admit that everyone finds you a jerk,ass-hole and basically a menace in a forum and continue to pollute this site.You by your own own admission,that everyone finds you a jerk and worse,but you find it a badge of honor. ODD,VERY ODD. You find comfort in attacking,slamming,insulting every member and issue.

Do you have a LIFE? a you post 24-7 on here and as usual post shit,trash and generally take a productive and educational site/forum into a hate full,mean,and destructive filled pollution of a great place.I understand I understand that in many places there is a creature to haunt the place and you are this creature. What a claim to fame.:no:

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
\
. You find comfort in attacking,slamming,insulting every member and issue.

:
Hmm, I've never been attacked by gn7.
As an aside, I seem to recall that you have had a few battles royale with various peeps on various forums. :D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
i've never been attacked by gn7 either.

i guess that's a "no" on the quote link.
x4...

Although I believe that you (meant Jet-Daytona - sorry, didn't mean either of the Bobs) have attacks coming from all directions. A some point in time one has to look into the mirror and wonder if it's them.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really? I look forward to reading gn7's posts. :wink2:

WELL you have that off your chest.I wish to get back to the THREAD TOPIC.:hmmm: That john mccain has become senile. I understand your love and support for him,although you are in the incredible MINORITY:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
i hear that's a sign of insanity and senility. :hmmm:
Insanity and senility means that there was some sort of coherent thoughts to begin with. I don't think he's had a genuine thought in his life. He thought he had a stray thought hit him once, but it was just a bird had shit on his head.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts