Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I watched John McCain explain the Republican proposal for a stimulus package. The party needs a new spokesman!

McCain is intelligent. He can't get a thought across in a way that the average American can relate to. Like a good engineer, he can create something that works. He just can't explain how it would benefit the user. The Republican's need a spokesman that can connect.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I completely agree.
Big reason why we're in the predicament we're in......O can't engineer anything right but he can paint a pretty picture on how to sell his worthless crap. Snake Oil Salesman wins over a crowd of fools every time.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Big reason why we're in the predicament we're in......O can't engineer anything right but he can paint a pretty picture on how to sell his worthless crap. Snake Oil Salesman wins over a crowd of fools every time.
nailed it! you can't hit peeps between the eyes anymore with truth, they're too pussified to handle it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Mccain is just a republican My name only , I think through the years he has done more to hurt this party than any other senator

I lost respect for him years ago when he went with the suing of the tobaco companies add to that the campaign finance reform and him crossing party lines every chance he had just for media attention bleh . There is so much i hate about this man lol

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
I think through the years he has done more to hurt this party than any other senator
I agree. He's a sellout and a fence-sitter. Not to mention a shitty campaigner whose inept joke of an attempt left us with the scum nobama. The facts about nobama were out there, plenty of stuff that may have swayed the 'minds' of other fence-sitters. Too bad the old man chose not to use any of the alarming stuff in nobama's background. Why anyone would chose to be a 'gentleman' while your opponent is using every low-blow tactic in the book is beyond me.

·
Registered
653 Posts
The more i hear my elected official speak The more Ron paul is starting to sound like a good alternative .

Sad part is We all Know Ron pauls a nutt lmao

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Auditions

Maybe we should start the auditions now for 2012. Have something like American Idol for public speaking. Once we find the "silver tonged devil" we can start the grooming process for our candidate.........Ross Perot had the public in the palm of his hands with his graphs and pie charts, down to earth explanations. So, who are we going to start looking at for 2012?...I think this group (us) could make a very good PAC. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. We just need an avenue to get a message out to the general public..........We could start now with exposure of all the BS O is putting out, along with Pelosi's total "not a clue" ramblings..........Maybe we should all e mail O Reily, or Rush, with some of these threads?.............

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Maybe we should start the auditions now for 2012. Have something like American Idol for public speaking. Once we find the "silver tonged devil" we can start the grooming process for our candidate.........Ross Perot had the public in the palm of his hands with his graphs and pie charts, down to earth explanations. So, who are we going to start looking at for 2012?...I think this group (us) could make a very good PAC. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. We just need an avenue to get a message out to the general public..........We could start now with exposure of all the BS O is putting out, along with Pelosi's total "not a clue" ramblings..........Maybe we should all e mail O Reily, or Rush, with some of these threads?.............
There have been many times, Ive thought to send Rush the link to some of these threads..

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
We need Fred Thompson......:))THumbsUp

Well, He does have the acting skills needed these days to win an election.:)devil

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Action, man, action

I have plenty of advice to give, not $ though. :D
I though that PAC meant political ACTION committee. What I was thinking was mass e mailings to friends, neighbors, and OUR elected officials. Something like what SEMA did about the vehicle crushing proposal. We could bury the cal Gov's email about boat regulations, fees, noise rules etc etc, IF we really got serious. That could be a stepping stone towards a National assault on Wash DC. This Needles thing Billy is putting together needs to send Arnold an invitation to ride in the K11, and evaluate some of the BS boating laws now on the books during a great photo op for the Gov supporting the little desert town of Needles..................Just a beginning................Ray

PS, some one post the Gov's address, I'll send him an invitation........Not the standard e mail deal, but something that HE will see

1 - 15 of 15 Posts