Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mrs. Skippy
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skip's Dad past away early this morning in Reno, NV, after a short battle with cancer, he was 67. Although he couldn't make it to the last few races, he truely enjoyed going to watch and meeting new people.

Attachments

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
So sorry to hear this Tuttle Family...thoughts and prayers to you and those blessed to have him in their life.

Cookie

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Sorry to read about this Skip. Prayers are with you.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Had lot's of bad news lately. Prayers are with everybody, This is a close knit community and we all feel everybody's losses.
word.

My condolences to Skip and his family.

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Wow sorry to hear this Skip . im friends with your Sister Gay and her husband Lloyd up in the georgetown area .. my condolences to you and your family ..

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
Skipp im so sorry to here this your dad was a true gentelman and he was very proud of you. ill miss him at the race's. RIP John :(

·
Has-been
255 Posts
Very sad news! I know he enjoyed going to watch you race and was very proud of you, our thoughts and prayers are with you and
Denise.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Our Condolences

Skip:
On behalf of the Southern California Speedboat Club and RPM RACING ENTERPRISES we wish to extend our sincere condolences to you and your family during this time. If you should need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts