Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Not a fan of the President, but to be fair the economy was tanking before he took office with everyone spending it up.:)bulb

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Yeah things were starting to go down hill before he was elected but that was because of the Demo's and their forcing the banks to make home loans to people that they knew couldn't afford them. OOPS here we go. right down hill and then the O man comes along after complaining about Bush's deficit spending he triples the national debt, how about that? How's that working for ya Mr. O???.

Steve

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah things were starting to go down hill before he was elected but that was because of the Demo's and their forcing the banks to make home loans to people that they knew couldn't afford them. OOPS here we go. right down hill and then the O man comes along after complaining about Bush's deficit spending he triples the national debt, how about that? How's that working for ya Mr. O???.

Steve
Deaf ears Steve, Deaf ears. So as not to turn this too political as it was just humor on my part, May I be so bold as to suggest (Hope this doesnt offend Libs) to read GW's book. I did and tried to be open minded, came away with a different view and respect for the man, thats all I will say.
NSF

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Yeah, I know Bob... I just get a little worked up when certain people start talking about stuff that isn't true. I will mind my manors and be quiet...:duh::cool:

Steve

·
Registered
640 Posts
Not a fan of the President, but to be fair the economy was tanking before he took office with everyone spending it up.:)bulb
I agree, but he has had 3 years to help it and we are still way to far from being out of this mess.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

Steve
No argument here and from what I have read about the problems we have now they started way back when Clinton was in office. I just find it amusing how bias most people are on both sides, it's like herding sheep.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts