Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still got it. Just got back from LV Hilton for Mathis Xmas Special.
Damn he looks good for 72. Got the voice to go along with it.
Cracked one time but was dead on rest of night.
Gary Mule Deer was the comedic intermission.

Best joke of the night:

A guy swings by the barber and leans in the door and says how long for a hair cut
Barber says 4 hours. Guy leaves.
Next day guy swings by the barber and leans in the door and says how long for a hair cut
Barber says 3 hours. Guy leaves.
Barber says to his assistant, next time that guy stops by here found out where
he is going. Assistant says you got it.
Next day guy swings by the barber and leans in the door and says how long for a hair cut, Barber says 4 hours. Guy leaves with the assistant following.
Asst comes in next day and barber says, "So where is he going"
Asst says, Your house.

Thats All Folks

Hey Froggy I am sure you can find another signature in here somewhere

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
still got it. Just got back from LV Hilton for Mathis Xmas Special.
Damn he looks good for 72. Got the voice to go along with it.
Cracked one time but was dead on rest of night.
Gary Mule Deer was the comedic intermission.

Best joke of the night:

A guy swings by the barber and leans in the door and says how long for a hair cut
Barber says 4 hours. Guy leaves.
Next day guy swings by the barber and leans in the door and says how long for a hair cut
Barber says 3 hours. Guy leaves.
Barber says to his assistant, next time that guy stops by here found out where
he is going. Assistant says you got it.
Next day guy swings by the barber and leans in the door and says how long for a hair cut, Barber says 4 hours. Guy leaves with the assistant following.
Asst comes in next day and barber says, "So where is he going"
Asst says, Your house.

Thats All Folks

Hey Froggy I am sure you can find another signature in here somewhere
Johnny Mattress was the nickname we all gave him cause he made great "make out music", he's QUEER AS HELL, not that theres anything wrong with that:D, but he sure can sing! I hear the younger set saying "Who the hell they talking about, guess you gotta be pretty old to remember him huh??:( NSF

G

·
Johnny Mattress was the nickname we all gave him cause he made great "make out music", he's QUEER AS HELL, not that theres anything wrong with that:D, but he sure can sing! I hear the younger set saying "Who the hell they talking about, guess you gotta be pretty old to remember him huh??:( NSF
A great entertainer.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
I see Mathis around town from time to time.
He drives a Green Mercedes,, yeah Green,, usually see him driving about early hours in Woodland Hills probably headed to the GC or Hope Airport.

Affiable, always waves to his fans.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I see Mathis around town from time to time.
He drives a Green Mercedes,, yeah Green,, usually see him driving about early hours in Woodland Hills probably headed to the GC or Hope Airport.

Affiable, always waves to his fans.
You mean hes not rollin on 24's in a 63 impala crankin out tha latest Kanye ***** ball cap on sideways lookin all cool ans shit with chains and other bling drippin, He be trippin *****, cool daddy:D NSF

1 - 6 of 6 Posts