Performance Boats Forum banner

Johnson's 5TH IN A ROW!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  EdonShano 
#1 ·
Love him or hate him, you have to admit 5 Cup championships in a row is a remarkable feat. Don't be surprised if this is the guy that finally racks up more than 7.

Many may not be aware of this, but Johnson has never finished outside the top 5 in the Cup point standings since he started. 2-5th, 2-2nd, 5-1st. Thats pretty amazing.

Congradualtions to the entire Hendrick's orginization, and Warp Speed!

#4 ·
You don't win 5 in a row championships at your local dirt track without having you shit together. At that level, it like being in a another world.

One can only hope that Hendricks, Jimmie, and Knaus know that you don't bust soemthing like this up. Becuase the whole thing could spiral straight into the toilet. I am not so certain even changing pit crews for the last race was such a good idea. They won the deal, but I hope they learned a little something in the process. If it ain't broke, don't F with it.

#6 ·
Many may not be aware of this, but Johnson has never finished outside the top 5 in the Cup point standings since he started. 2-5th, 2-2nd, 5-1st. Thats pretty amazing.
!
I had to point this out to someone yesterday. NO lower than 5th in the standings, multiple wins every year, first time he raced The Daytona 500 he was on the Pole, ASA Rookie of the year before Nascar and Bush. the Kid can drive.

He deserves the nick name "Super Man"

Congrats to Jay and everyone on the team, great work by all. And I bet that Christmas bonus is going to be healthy.

Congrats Jay.

S CP

Jon

#12 ·
Use some of that bonus money to get that boat back on the water :)grn :)grn

S CP :)grn

#10 ·
I donlt knwo how one guy can get that lucky, that many times in a row. I mean, c'mon...look at his engine builder! :)bulb

:D

Way to go guys. Guess the pressure's off, eh Warp? You sounded a little "pre-occupied" a couple weeks ago. ;)

:)devil:)devil:)devil

#11 ·
I donlt knwo how one guy can get that lucky, that many times in a row. I mean, c'mon...look at his engine builder! :)bulb

:D

Way to go guys. Guess the pressure's off, eh Warp? You sounded a little "pre-occupied" a couple weeks ago. ;)

:)devil:)devil:)devil
Hat would tell him he doesnt know what he is doing so you do have a point.:)bulb:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.