Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say it isn't so, but all the entertainment gossip says it is. What else can I turn to when I want to watch a guy get totally imasculated by a bitchy broad? :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Can you imagine the child support he will have to pay?

What a loser :))ThumbsDwn

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Say it isn't so, but all the entertainment gossip says it is. What else can I turn to when I want to watch a guy get totally imasculated by a bitchy broad? :D
:D Why do you think he was screwing the school teacher, she actually looks like a happy go lucky kind of girl:)bulb

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
That woman is a cucking funt! :|err

·
6,873 Posts
Move to california and i will direct you to a couple I know

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
:D Why do you think he was screwing the school teacher, she actually looks like a happy go lucky kind of girl:)bulb

X2

She is a biacth, servers her right!

Child support won't be as bad as it looks.....

·
Registered
823 Posts
Im sure the new Girl was smart enough to keep her mouth SHUT!!!!!!;) Unlike Kate who had a problem with everything poor John ever said......:)grn She got what She deserves.:D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've kind of taken a back burner interest to this show. Number one, because I really wanted to see he much he could take. I'd watch maybe 2 episodes in 6 months. And the second reason because my sister thinks it's such a great show, and take complete pleasure in bringing my sister down to reality with this bitch. So I gloat when I text her the show is/was ending. She responds with "she (Kate) is going to get her own show out if it". :|err

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I saw that coming on the first SHOW!!!! She was an ASSHOLE!!!!!!! She should have to pay HIM!!!!!!! ;)
X3..... my wife would watch to see the behaviors of the kids, since we have two little ones. I couldn't watch that woman. I have enough stress and drama in my everyday life. DONT need to watch that lady at all ! She was HORRIBLE!

hold my wife from the first time I saw the program " If they didnt have all the children, he would be DOWN THE RAOD! "

·
Registered
823 Posts
I would think at the child support hearing John could just pull out a clip from one of the shows and say......."Would you put up with this BITCH" ?????????:D :)grn:)grn:)grn

The judge will say I can see your point SON!!!!!!;)

Im sure when Old Kate is sleeping She is a Great Person;).....I watched a show last night just to see if maybe I had things all wrong. I thought maybe I missed something the last 20 times I was held at gun point by the G/F to watch that show. The answer is NO WAY. At about the halfway point I was thinking about how I could throw the TV out the second floor window. That women makes me NUTS. Everything the poor guy says is WRONG.

If he says its raining out She says its sunny.....He must have stayed for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 - 20 of 32 Posts