Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
GJ seems like a good guy.:))THumbsUp I used to think the same of Ron Paul. I didn't agree with a lot of what Paul said about economics, but I liked his stance onthe US border, Israel, military, and Afghanistan. But then I read a bunch of shit about him being a bought and paid for politician just like every other asswipe politician and was dissapointed. I hope GJ isn't like that but let's just say my faith in politicians isn't very strong.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
GJ seems like a good guy.:))THumbsUp I used to think the same of Ron Paul. I didn't agree with a lot of what Paul said about economics, but I liked his stance onthe US border, Israel, military, and Afghanistan. But then I read a bunch of shit about him being a bought and paid for politician just like every other asswipe politician and was dissapointed. I hope GJ isn't like that but let's just say my faith in politicians isn't very strong.
Now that is the biggest crock of crap I've read in months....even for you RTI, it is bullshit. You have your head so far up Ozero's ass the light you see is when he opens his mouth....Gimme a fuckin' break.:cowdodo:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts