Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:no: It hard to beleave it's been almost a year, I miss my friend Jory everyday. Have a safe Memorial Weekend, take a moment to think of Jory, and what a great guy he was.

:)devil Rocker Down :)devil

·
Banned
196 Posts
:no: It hard to beleave it's been almost a year, I miss my friend Jory everyday. Have a safe Memorial Weekend, take a moment to think of Jory, and what a great guy he was.

It really hit home for me two days ago when I realized it had been a year since I talked to him last. Seems like it's been 5 years. I really miss him.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts

It really hit home for me two days ago when I realized it had been a year since I talked to him last. Seems like it's been 5 years. I really miss him.
I'm sorry for your loss guys. I didn't know Jory as well as you two, but I always thought he was a really great guy. Thanks for the post Rocker Down!!

·
Banned
196 Posts
Hey Roy we are planning to be out on Folsom this weekend so hopefully we can all hook up and tilt a Coors Light in his honor.:)devil

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Roy we are planning to be out on Folsom this weekend so hopefully we can all hook up and tilt a Coors Light in his honor.:)devil
Greg, sorry we will be in Disco Bay with the DLB. might be back on Folsom on Monday. I will give you a call if we get back early.

:)devilRocker Down :)devil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts