Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Awsome deal, and nice write up. I guess I can't have mine wrote up, as it's going down just about the same as the article:p He is right the tunnel dragsters are very rare outside of the west coast. Beatuiful boat, and nice job guy's.:)devil

·
Registered
854 Posts
boat

Great story , I learned some things about the boat i did not already know. I still say it looks better in person , Markist did a kick ass job , as always.:D Hope to see all of my fellow southern hot boat group soon at smith mt . scott

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
They are becoming rare out here as well. Boat looks bitchen, I like the solid color...:D Nice write up. What kind of H.P. is that engine making to push it just over the century mark?

·
F'ed up disease=boating
158 Posts
Thanks guys !!!

I was stoked when I got the call and the interest to have the heap in a write up... Yes, looks better in person I think too. Markist's extra touches and additions to the bling just dont show in the pictures. Never enough HP Futs.. lol.. Never dyno'ed, so dont really know the answer. Lots of adjustments and tweaks to the set up and hardward combination, and of course, Jack's knowledge, suggestions, and handy work (magic) he did to the pump.

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
wtg

way to go phil looks good cant wait to get the mag:)hand

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Wow......nice job Phil, hope to see you this summer.:)devil

·
F'ed up disease=boating
158 Posts
Thanks again guys.... Still waiting on the hard copies of the mag myself :|err

Hey Rich, you planning on making it to any of our 'southern hotboaters tour' stops this year ?? Hope to see you there.... Not going to make Anna this year. Take care :)devil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts