Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During a political debate today he said,NO GUNS and if in trouble call the police.:)Unsure or what? To put you in a body bag. He is sickening and why FOX hired him I'll never know.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
He is one of the "elite educted" "elite". Translation.... I believe whatever someone tells me. I am an idiot. I cannot put logic and fact together, I must use feelings.
Juan has the same disease all progressive have.
Wags

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
That's the job fox hired him to do. Can't have debates on anything is everybody agrees.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Bet Juan doesn't travel NYC without armed body gaurds:)hammers

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Doesn't matter if they're on Fox or MSNBC, the opinion shows (Hannity, Shultz, etc) assemble panels just to argue. I don't think these people are totally legit about their feelings. Obviously Juan Williams is a lib, but some of what he say's is just for sake of argument IMO.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That is part of the Fox "fair and balanced" mantra. You have to include a few idiots with the intelligents. ;)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Isn't that the guy that gets nervous when he sees a Muslim on a airplane?

"I mean, look, Bill (O'Reilly), I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Isn't that the guy that gets nervous when he sees a Muslim on a airplane?

"I mean, look, Bill (O'Reilly), I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."
Yeah......and when dismissed from NPR, he took two gigantic steps to the right. Fox pays him plenty for talking leftist BS........... Like to know what he really thinks.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Yeah......and when dismissed from NPR, he took two gigantic steps to the right. Fox pays him plenty for talking leftist BS........... Like to know what he really thinks.
No doubt he is the paid designated shit stirrer. But it would be interesting to know just how liberal the asshat really is. He could take a couple more steps right as soon as Obama is no longer president. You NEVER hear the idiot say anything negative about Obama on any subject.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
No doubt he is the paid designated shit stirrer. But it would be interesting to know just how liberal the asshat really is. He could take a couple more steps right as soon as Obama is no longer president. You NEVER hear the idiot say anything negative about Obama on any subject.
You're right ...................Never!!........... Hmmm

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Fox has a couple village idiots that speak for the left but are easily made to look real stupid in the hands of the host... Alan C for one... They get ate up easily... But then again.... What liberal ass wipes ever look very smart?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts