Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after an assault (DA did not file charges, since witness was my fiancé) and multiple verbal threats against my well being, finally got a TRO on my fiancé’s ex-husband. Since she has 1 child with this piece of $hit, I waited as long as possible, but he crossed the line for the last time yesterday with me and my fiancé.

Boy when that gets served at his house he is going to be pissed and it will cause more trouble for him (runs a business illegally out of his garage and other drug related activities going on in house). And that is going to make me very happy. :D

Now all I need is a family lawyer in San Diego to help my fiancé if he tries go to after full custody of her child. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
192 Posts
The more negative energy you spend on vengence will only cease your positive energy flow. Don't antagonize a bad situation. As for seeking an attorney, why are you doing it instead of her? This is her baggage not yours.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
The more negative energy you spend on vengence will only cease your positive energy flow. Don't antagonize a bad situation. As for seeking an attorney, why are you doing it instead of her? This is her baggage not yours.
If he's going to marry the girl, it's very much his baggage now. Better to deal with it now then later. I'm not sure I would ever call dealing with someone threatening me negative energy.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Jumped X 3

Well my little fiasco resulted in zero, none, as in nothing being filed. I was real worried for a while, but since the LE let me go a few blocks from the scene, I skated.............Use his own words against him, kick his ass, and bail out..Ray

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Well my little fiasco resulted in zero, none, as in nothing being filed. I was real worried for a while, but since the LE let me go a few blocks from the scene, I skated.............Use his own words against him, kick his ass, and bail out..Ray
WTF????

A retarded thread with some retarded responses!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Now all I need is a family lawyer in San Diego to help my fiancé if he tries go to after full custody of her child. Any recommendations?
Basey and Fritz in Mission Valley. Not sure of the spelling of the first guy, but Fritz is a pit bull lawyer in family law.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Well after an assault (DA did not file charges, since witness was my fiancé) and multiple verbal threats against my well being, finally got a TRO on my fiancé’s ex-husband. Since she has 1 child with this piece of $hit, I waited as long as possible, but he crossed the line for the last time yesterday with me and my fiancé.

Boy when that gets served at his house is that going to piss me off and cause more trouble for him (runs a business illegally out of his garage and other drug related activities going on in house). And that is going to make me very happy. :D

They are just going to serve him, not search his house. It won't make a bit of difference w/ his business.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, anyone got a reference for a lawyer.
If he tries to go after full custody of my fiance's child, I want to support her.

·
Registered
521 Posts

Boy when that gets served at his house he is going to be pissed and it will cause more trouble for him (runs a business illegally out of his garage and other drug related activities going on in house). And that is going to make me very happy. :D

My wife used to work for two family attorneys. Both have solid reputations. Jeff Fritz and Gordon Cruise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts