Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Julian Pettengill's first Biesemeyer #50 (duct tape) numbers!! Photo taken at Canyon Lake during a ski race which he participated as to qualify in the Hot Boat competition, thus starting his Biesemeyer carrier!!

Spudz (John Lane) :airplane:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John that pic was obviously snapped in 2010. :D
Jerry,
I took a digital shots of my existing Polaroids, cus I ain't smart enough to scan these old ones!! In your world that maybe hard to understand, in my world its the only way I could share them! l):ame

You never fail to amazed me how your able to keep all of this information organized , to help keep us guys straight! :|err

Respectfully, Spudz :)hand

·
Upstanding Member
12,714 Posts
Jerry,
I took a digital shots of my existing Polaroids, cus I ain't smart enough to scan these old ones!! In your world that maybe hard to understand, in my world its the only way I could share them! l):ame

You never fail to amazed me how your able to keep all of this information organized , to help keep us guys straight! :|err

Respectfully, Spudz :)hand
You're definately smart enough, just not motivated to learn. :)hand

·
Registered
683 Posts
Julian Pettengill's first Biesemeyer #50 (duct tape) numbers!! Photo taken at Canyon Lake during a ski race which he participated as to qualify in the Hot Boat competition, thus starting his Biesemeyer carrier!!

Spudz (John Lane) :airplane:
That pic was snapped at Biesemeyer Point at Canyon Lake... Ahh, memories

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Man you guys just wait for someone like me to come along, I should have never admitted one of my many short coming!! :deadhorsejz2: Now I'm not going to get sleep tonight --------- :countingsheep:

Spudzy :)sphss

1 - 11 of 11 Posts