Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tamara & I will be out with a few friends tomorrow. We should be on the water by noon from Sugar Barge area. Probably run SJR to Sac, up to Walnut Grove for lunch and back on the trailer by 4:30 ish. I will also be out on Saturday morning, leaving a friends house in Disco about 9am and run over to Nena's in Stockton for breakfast. I'm guessing we will have to stop at Windmill on the way back so we don't die of thirst. Probably launch on Sat from Disco.
Let me know if anyone wants to cruise along side or in front of me.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'm taking the 28 out Saturday, but won't be getting out until the afternoon - working on the hydro in the morning. ;) Sorry we're going to miss eachother out there - I could give you the hundred-spot I owe Adam! :))THumbsUp :)Unsure

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Rob..

Tamara & I will be out with a few friends tomorrow. We should be on the water by noon from Sugar Barge area. Probably run SJR to Sac, up to Walnut Grove for lunch and back on the trailer by 4:30 ish. I will also be out on Saturday morning, leaving a friends house in Disco about 9am and run over to Nena's in Stockton for breakfast. I'm guessing we will have to stop at Windmill on the way back so we don't die of thirst. Probably launch on Sat from Disco.
Let me know if anyone wants to cruise along side or in front of me.
I'm headed to Santa Rosa tomorrow, might hook up the boat for the hell of it and stop by the Delta...I'll look for you in your Daytona !

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts