Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
that guy is high. used to live in chico and never seen it around. maybe i'll have a friend go by and laugh at it. you can make that much power with an olds, but why would you? and i doubt this motor is

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boat is from the roseville area and originally sold for $6500 i believe.

Not even i would drop $7k on an olds motor... cmon now ive got some common sense ;) $7k would get me a nice BBC, Hell 7k would get me a nice V-drive boat!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well you can get more speed out of a v-drive with less motor. It doesnt cost 7k to build a nice bbc. 4k would get you a 468 long block with aluminum heads.. Im not talkin some crazy blown 502... i just dont have those funds :D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
well you can get more speed out of a v-drive with less motor. It doesnt cost 7k to build a nice bbc. 4k would get you a 468 long block with aluminum heads.. Im not talkin some crazy blown 502... i just dont have those funds :D
If I had 7k, I could have a full race BBC.
Somebody needs to knock some sense into this guy.:)hammers

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
And the location changed too.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
No you couldn't
Give me 7k and I'll show you.:D I'm good at getting free stuff. And I'm good at find expensive stuff at a greatly reduced price. And everything I can make myself is free too. I get free material at work, my labor is free, and I can use all the tools at work for free. And my engine builder doesn't charge me anything either. I have maybe 3k in my entire boat as it stands right now.

The fuckin' "machine shop mafia" always helps me out!:)devil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts