Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Cool picture, Hot Boat pics wtf?

The first boat's registration has run out...
At the time he was o.k. That was memorial weekend.

Second boat looks like someone had a big ugly ass'd sticker made up for the
registration numbers. I'm betting someone painted on the CF numbers, then
cleared over them and he was unable to get them off. Betting he needed
something quick to cover em up with mmmmmmmm...............like
exactly a year ago.:D

Also bettin the owner just quit smoking about 6 months ago and is still jonesing. Also bet
he gained about 15 lbs from it. Also bet he likes tacos and beer. Also bettin he had a big
scare that weekend and thought he'd hurt his motor again, but turned out to be a bad
oil pressure gauge sender.

You can tell a lot from a picture.

Thanks for putting that up Steve. I just made it my new desktop background for my
work laptop.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Also, the owner of the boat lives in AZ. Why in the hell would'nt he register it in AZ?

It's pick on TX19 day......:)hand

I will be out next weekend doing some "testing" hahahaha
Hope my arm is up to the task.
Is the water coming up early? I would like to be on the water before 3. well If the hangover permits...:D

Might try to do the fathers day weekend too, if funds permit.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Also, the owner of the boat lives in AZ. Why in the hell would'nt he register it in AZ?

It's pick on TX19 day......:)hand

I will be out next weekend doing some "testing" hahahaha
Hope my arm is up to the task.
Is the water coming up early? I would like to be on the water before 3. well If the hangover permits...:D

Might try to do the fathers day weekend too, if funds permit.
Everybody knows that having CF numbers on your boat (no matter where you're really from) will add up to 10 mph to your top end.

Every day is pick on TX19 day.

Water was up early last weekend. You could've gone out and run safely by 9:00 am no problem. Naturally that don't count for shit next weekend and all bets are off.

We'll be there Father's Day weekend for sure. Going this weekend too. Won't make next weekend though. Not sure of Joey's schedule.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
that whitehaired old geezer in the background looks vaguely familiar. dan, maybe you should go pick on him for awhile:D

(hi jim:)hand)

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I have to say...that Cheyanne that was making all out passes on Memorial sunday with his girl is a good looking boat! what kind of speed does he se?
The red definitely stood out on it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts