Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to say "a new low", but I think they have already covered that base. ;)

A number of conservative bloggers allege they have been targeted through the use of harassment tactics such as SWAT-ting (fooling 911 operators into sending emergency teams to their homes), in retaliation for posts they have written, and now Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., has stepped into the matter. He has sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder urging him to investigate the SWAT-ting cases to see if federal laws have been violated.
Senator Asks DOJ to Investigate SWAT-ting Attacks on Conservative Bloggers - Yahoo! News

Since Holder has done almost NOTHING to resolve laws already broken, I don't see this going anywhere.

Nice tactic though, you slimy low life liberals! We know how you roll!!! :((((((

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I was going to say "a new low", but I think they have already covered that base. ;)

Senator Asks DOJ to Investigate SWAT-ting Attacks on Conservative Bloggers - Yahoo! News

Since Holder has done almost NOTHING to resolve laws already broken, I don't see this going anywhere.

Nice tactic though, you slimy low life liberals! We know how you roll!!! :((((((
Nawww....Every time we think they have stooped to a new low they never fail to disappoint us and lower the bar even further.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts