Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called Rollins Lake today (Thursday - 3:00pm - August 6th) and asked about the water levels...

The guy at the Long Ravine Campground at Rollins Lake said it was great!

Just down a couple feet.

So...that's where I'm headed this week-end, unless I want to try the mud pit, I mean Folsom Lake again and fight it out with the roll bar boats once more! LOL!

See Ya!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I will keep on going to folsom until they kick us off. Then probably Rollins.Hate going to the river .... too crowded and all the 5mph zones

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
whats the scoop

feel a bro in what up with rollins??? looks like a great place to camp with nice sites right on the water...is it a busy lake? whats the water like? how is the crowds? might wanna take the family for a trip soon!

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
feel a bro in what up with rollins??? looks like a great place to camp with nice sites right on the water...is it a busy lake? whats the water like? how is the crowds? might wanna take the family for a trip soon!

Very small lake, very busy on weekends, pretty cool used to go all the time 10 years or so ago. would still go tho, just been busy at other lakes.
Camp sites are near the water, I have heard lots of crazy loud party peeps go now, not sure tho a buddy told me a while ago when he camped there......
So many lakes so little time:D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I just called Rollins Lake today (Thursday - 3:00pm - August 6th) and asked about the water levels...

The guy at the Long Ravine Campground at Rollins Lake said it was great!

Just down a couple feet.

So...that's where I'm headed this week-end, unless I want to try the mud pit, I mean Folsom Lake again and fight it out with the roll bar boats once more! LOL!

See Ya!
Did you make it out to Rollins this weekend? If so, how was it?

Looking to do a day run that's not too far away, maybe this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts