Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's impossible for Gary Johnson to win the election but I was curious to what exactly the people that will vote for him think will change if he was elected?

A President doesn't author and vote on legislation, so what exacty would Gary Johnson do to change anything as President regardless of his campaign rhetoric? Even with the reality of Supreme Court judge appointments , he still needs the appointment confirmed in the House.

I imagine it would just be a crapload of road blocks in all directions? Why would he expect conformity when the current sides are as far apart in ideology as they are?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I know it's impossible for Gary Johnson to win the election but I was curious to what exactly the people that will vote for him think will change if he was elected?

A President doesn't author and vote on legislation, so what exacty would Gary Johnson do to change anything as President regardless of his campaign rhetoric? Even with the reality of Supreme Court judge appointments , he still needs the appointment confirmed in the House.

I imagine it would just be a crapload of road blocks in all directions? Why would he expect conformity when the current sides are as far apart in ideology as they are?
You are right. A 3rd party President would have one hellofa up hill battle trying to get anything done. He would be an outcast by both parties and have zero influence. It would bring gridlock to Washington....hummmm....that couldn't be all bad, now could it?:hmmm:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts