Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to this site and heared about it from a buddy. It is really great that all performance boat enthusiats now have a place to express our opinions. Look forward to speaking with all of my fellow boat lovers.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to this site and heared about it from a buddy. It is really great that all performance boat enthusiats now have a place to express our opinions. Look forward to speaking with all of my fellow boat lovers.
really glad you figured out how to turn on that computer and create a screen name. Nice to see your first post Jr welcome

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
They are all A-HOLES. her. I have almost 200 good and informational post here and no one will talk to me.

:)hand Just kidding.

not.:D

They are jealous of me. They want my women.

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
i just found this site to im having a blast

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really glad you figured out how to turn on that computer and create a screen name. Nice to see your first post Jr welcome
Thanks Mike, it took some time but I think im dialed. Now I have 2 posts. No longer a virgin. Im sure they will keep on climbn'. lol

jr

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
welcome to the other side.:)hand

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
that's very good. did you just wear out your twelve other aliases??? a slinger coming out party??? or is it somebody else using _____'s real id???

try not to talk to yourself too much...:D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's very good. did you just wear out your twelve other aliases??? a slinger coming out party??? or is it somebody else using _____'s real id???

try not to talk to yourself too much...:D
Robert Prigmore, I can not believe that you would think of me using an alias... i would never do such a thing:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Please post a picture of the boat..........does it have twistie headers ? :)bulb

Sleeper CP ;)

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
new members are required to post pics of Boat and Wife/Girlfriend or all three:)devil

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
The guy thinks that's funny! So does the jsm jim lol..

the guys just sayin
;)

I hear they are worth some HP and a few mph I'm actually surprised they haven't caught on more.

S CP :)hand

1 - 20 of 21 Posts